LONDON (AP) — Bank of England keeps main interest rate at 0.75% as it awaits clarity over Brexit.
Bank of England keeps main interest rate at 0.75% as it awaits clarity over Brexit
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- Northbound I-15 reopens in Sandy after fatal motorcycle crash
- AP source: Kawhi Leonard has knee issue, status unclear
- Putin sees 'a lot of issues' at first summit with Biden
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- Utah ski resorts rebound from COVID-19 with record-breaking year
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- Sen. Mike Lee says now isn't the time to consider citizenship for 'Dreamers'
- Loan relief granted to defrauded for-profit college students
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk