Bloody Beet Root Salad**Yield: 6 Servings**
- 1½ lbs. Small Fresh Beets
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 6 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ cup Granola
- 3 fl oz. Balsamic Glaze
- 1 oz. Micro Green Lettuce
- Place beets in a foil wrapped roasting pan with ¼” water; roast at 350F for 35-55 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Remove the beets from the oven and drain water; let cool to room temperature.
- Using a cloth towel or thick layered paper towel, slowly wipe the skins away.
- Wedge the beets into six pieces each and toss with olive oil and seasoning.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold seasonings into the ricotta.
Garnish with balsamic glaze and micro greens.
150 Calories/ 265mg Sodium/ 12% Cal/Fat