ROMULUS, Mich. (AP) — General Motors workers approve new contract, ending 40-day strike that crippled the automaker's U.S. production. .
General Motors workers approve new contract, ending 40-day strike that crippled the automaker's U.S. production.
- Utah family issues warning after hoverboard explodes inside home
- Fast-food chains cut discounts, push pricy meals post-pandemic
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- Cosmic Squids: NASA sends baby squid from Hawaii into space for research
- 2 dead, 1 injured in crash on Main Street in Milford
- Business owners return to see damage caused by massive Millcreek fire
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- Commercial greenhouse fire near Lake Shore in Utah County causes $500K in damage
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death