Yield: 5 Servings
- ¾ cup Low fat Plain Yogurt
- 1¼ tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp. Ground Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2½ each Fresh Portabella Mushroom, Washed
- 1¼ cup Fresh zucchini, Sliced Lengthwise
- ½ each Red Onion, Sliced into Thick Equal Slices
- 1 each Fresh Red Bell Pepper, Sliced into Thick Slices
- 3¾ tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1¼ tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon Pepper
- 5 each 6” Pita Bread
- 1½ tbsp. Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, paprika and cumin together; refrigerate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush mushrooms, zucchini, onions and bell pepper with vinegar and oil; season with lemon pepper.
- Grill Vegetables for 8-12 minutes or until tender; turning once halfway through cooking.
- Set vegetables aside to slightly cool; roughly chop.
- Drizzle 2 tbsps. of lemon yogurt sauce on each pita; stuff the pitas equally with the grilled vegetables.
Top each pita equally with feta cheese; fold.
260 Calories/ 640mg Sodium/ 29% Calories from Fat