Yield: 5 Servings
- 5 each 4oz Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 2½ tsp. Olive Oil
- 2½ tsp. Pine Nuts, Shelled
- 1 cup Sundried Tomatoes, Julienne
- 1¼ tsp. Fresh Garlic, Diced
- 2½ tbsp. Basil Pesto Sauce
- 2½ cups Broccoli Florets, Frozen
- 5 cups Cooked Bow Tie Pasta (per pkg. directions, omitting salt)
- 1½ cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Basil, Thinly Sliced
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 2½ tsp. Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 320F; place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached. Slice on a bias.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat, add the pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, pesto and garlic; sauté.
- Add the broccoli, cooked pasta, chicken broth and fresh basil; cook for two minutes to reduce down liquid.
Divide pasta mixture equally between the plates, place 1 sliced chicken breast on each plate of pasta; garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh oregano.
470 Calories/ 440 mg Sodium/ 28.0% Cal/Fat