Yield: 5 Servings
- 5 each 4oz Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 2½ tsp. Fresh Garlic, Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil 75/25
- 1¼ cup Red Bell Pepper,Julienned
- 1¼ cup Yellow Squash,Diced
- 1¼ cup Zucchini,Diced
- 1¼ cup Tomato,Diced
- 5 tbsp. Basil,Chiffonade
- 1¼ tsp. Cumin,Ground
- 1 pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- 1¼ tsp. Ground Turmeric
- 5 each Flat Bread 3.3 Oz
- 2 tbsp. Garlic Oil
- 1¼ cup Baby Arugula
- 5 tbsp. Feta Cheese,Crumbled
- 5 tbsp. Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 320F; place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached. When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice.
- In a pan, over medium heat; heat the oil and garlic. Bring to a simmer; cook for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss together the peppers, squash, tomatoes, basil, cumin, red pepper & turmeric.
- Place on a sheet pan, and bake for 6-8 minutes on 350F.
- Brush pita bread with the garlic oil, and grill for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place one cup of vegetable topping on the pita, along with 1 diced chicken breast.
Evenly place ¼ cup of arugula over each pizza, top with 1 tbsp. feta cheese. Zig Zag the balsamic glaze over each pizza.
445 Calories/ 570 mg Sodium/ 30.0% Cal/Fat