Quinoa Summer Salad
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked (per package instructions)
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 2 ea. Yellow squash, grilled, diced
- 2 cups Baby Spinach leaves
- 2 cups Cherry tomato, halved
- 1 cup Edamame, thawed
- ¾ cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 3 ea. 4 oz cooked chicken breast or rotisserie, shredded
- ¾ cup Lite poppyseed dressing
- Let the quinoa cool for a few hours.
- In a large bowl; toss all the ingredients together.
Divided equally per serving.
Garnish each serving with 1 tsp. feta cheese.
200 Calories/ 300 mg Sodium/ 26% Cal/Fat