Estimated read time: 3-4 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SALT LAKE CITY — Now that it's getting warmer, we're gearing up for all the outdoor sports, swimming, barbecues and just enjoying the glory of the spring and summer. If you've been invited to or are having your own barbecues, you're definitely in need of some easy and delicious side-dish recipes.
Here are 10 great side dishes that are simple, delicious and nourishing:
1. Pesto Pasta Salad via Your Choice Nutrition
2. Fruit Salad with Orange Blossom Water via Tasty Balance Nutrition
Note: If you don't have orange blossom water, substitute with a squeeze of orange juice and its zest.
3. Greek Orzo Salad via Leanne Ray Nutrition
4. Beetroot Salad via DesiliciousRD
5. Wild Rice & Kale Salad via Liz's Healthy Table
6. Garden Harvest Veggie Pesto Skewers via Emily Kyle Nutrition
7. Creamy Confetti Corn with Bacon via KeyVion Miller RD
8. Citrus Quinoa Salad via Amy Gorin Nutrition
9. Creamy Broccoli Salad via Stephanie Lee Nutrition
10. Peach Avocado Caprese Salad via Lively Table
Save your favorite recipe and take it to your next barbecue or just make it for an easy, warm weather dinner.