Yield: 5 Servings
- 5 ea. Spinach herb tortillas
- ¾ cup Traditional hummus
- 1 can 14.5 oz Low sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 ea. Cucumber, peeled, de-seeded, julienned
- 1 ea. Red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 cups Spring mix
- 1 cup Sundried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 2 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 ea. Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 2 tbsp. Green onions, chopped
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 10 minutes in warm water to reconstitute; drain.
- In a bowl combine all of the relish ingredients together, then add the julienned vegetables and mix well with the relish.
- Slightly warm the tortillas to make them more pliable (15 seconds in the microwave).
- Spread the hummus evenly on the tortillas, then add the black beans, lettuce and marinated vegetables.
- Fold corners into the middle and roll, then slice the wrap in half.