WASHINGTON (AP) — US sales of new homes surged 17.5 percent in November, biggest monthly jump in more than 25 years.
US sales of new homes surged 17.5 percent in November, biggest monthly jump in more than 25 years
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- More evidence suggests COVID-19 was in US by Christmas 2019
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- Wildfire updates: Bennion Creek Fire near Scofield Reservoir is 10% contained
- University of Utah police chief raises whistleblower claim, says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death