Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) An Orem business was evacuated today after about a dozen people suddenly fell ill.
The employees at Convergys smelled an odd odor in the building then started having flu-like symptoms. Most were treated at the scene then released.
Fire officials say they found elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the basement and on one floor of the building. Questar and Convergys are now looking into the cause.