It's amazing how quickly Denver dismantled the temporary infrastructure after the end of the Democratic Convention. Now, it's on to Minnesota where it will be interesting to compare our personal as well as professional experience. Will access be just as tight? Tighter? Will there be even more walking involved? ( find that really hard to believe!) Are the Republicans going to be as open? So far, the people I've had contact with in MN and my friends from Utah have been great.
Transitioning to Minneapolis (actually St. Paul)
- 462 new COVID-19 cases, 1 new death, 7,412 vaccinations reported in Utah Thursday
- Troopers chase bikers going faster than 150 mph; 1 arrested
- 'We have a deal': Biden announces bipartisan infrastructure agreement
- Wing of Miami-area condo collapses; many feared dead
- Argument over clothing ends in gunfire at Provo gas station, police say
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- MyKayla Skinner highlights Red Rocks trio at weekend's gymnastic Olympic trials
- 'I was feeling awful': Breakthrough patient describes COVID-19 battle
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- Utah gets a C-minus on women's wages and employment compared to other states