A woman who was ordered to either surrender her dog to a ranch or have it euthanized is fighting the judge's order. Doug Wright asked listeners to watch the video of the dog attack and then weigh in.
Dog bite debate heats up
- Is the West's housing market overpriced? These Utah, Idaho cities rank as nation's most 'overvalued'
- Former bishop accused of abusing teen at girls camp
- Have You Seen This? Mom's hair-raising experience on a riding lawnmower
- Man dies in paraglider crash at Draper flight park
- Utah AG threatens to sue President Biden over COVID-19 vaccination, testing mandate
- Scientists want to resurrect the woolly mammoth. They just got $15 million to make it happen
- Southeast Idaho farmers struggle to seek drought help amid USDA firings
- Koerber leads No. 15 BYU volleyball to emotional sweep of 10th-ranked Utes
- In the midst of a housing crunch, Utah builder has lots available - SPONSORED
- Utah confirms 1,885 new COVID cases, 15 deaths Thursday