Jason Chaffetz beat incumbent Chris Cannon decisively in a Republican primary in the 3rd District yesterday. After 6 terms, Chris Cannon is a lame duck and the former Governor Huntsman Chief of Staff is on the ballot. BYU Political Science Professor Kelly Patterson says Chris Cannon got caught in a wave of anti-incumbency. Click here to hear his conversation with Grant and Amanda.
He is the new man in the 3rd District!
- Utah mom, former BYU runner who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties, Flatt Fire evacuations lifted
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Cameron Williams, chair of Utah County Black Chamber of Commerce, has died
- 'It's liberation, jubilee, freedom': People march in downtown Salt Lake City to celebrate Juneteenth
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- 10-year-old violinist with prosthetic arm gets help from BYU engineer
- Lamborghini love: A legendary brand finally arrives in Utah - SPONSORED
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- 290 new COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, 7K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah