LOLLYVILLE — As kids, we all tried to sneak something, from candy and toys to an older sister’s super-cute shirt.
For the most part, I’m sure most of us didn’t have the benefit of an adult co-conspirator to help us learn the ropes, reminding us to cover our tracks or otherwise encouraging a life of candy-sneaking crime. Not so with this completely adorable and doe-eyed French girl.
In this video, the girl’s mother records her little mademoiselle as she hides under a desk and innocently describes all her crimes. She vacillates between pride in her candy-sneaking skills and wondering how mad Dad is going to be when he finds out, but she has a plan, which she outlines in the video:
- Hide the box of sweets as fast as possible.
- Make sure Mom won’t rat her out. “We didn’t any of it, all right?”
- Eat all the sweets she took.
- Put all remaining evidence in the garbage can.
- Hide and ensure Mom tells Dad there is no one under the desk. You have to admit, it’s a fairly sophisticated, if not adorable, plan from a little girl who can’t be older than 5. The video was first posted in 2011, but is currenlty gaining traction.
Photo credit: alexnorgay/YouTube