NEW YORK (AP) — Crude oil futures prices ended higher on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The near-month contract for the benchmark grade rose 45 cents, closing at $59.39.
- Project underway to build FrontRunner station in Utah's fastest-growing community
- Woman dies after being pulled into an industrial machine in Grantsville
- Utah businesses, customers react to new CDC mask guidance
- Woman dies after crashing into tree in West Valley City, police say
- Teenagers describe terrifying close call with train while taking pictures in Morgan County
- Mitt Romney says Biden administration refusal to admit border crisis is 'extremely damning'
- House Republicans elect Trump-backed Stefanik to leadership role
- Utah mask mandate lifting for last week of school; state reports 418 new cases, 6 deaths Thursday
- Police union urges discipline for city councilwoman who criticized officers at protest
- Hawaii man sentenced to supervision over Utah 'extreme' cyberstalking