Estimated read time: 1-2 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
AP DAYBOOK, WASHINGTON, Monday, March 10
UPDATE: GAO REPORTS
------------------------- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) released the following reports today:
1. DOD Business Systems Modernization: Air Force Business System Schedule and Cost Estimates. GAO-14-152, February 7. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-152 Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/660747.pdf
2. Medicare: Nurse Anesthetists Billed for Few Chronic Pain Procedures; Implementation of CMS Payment Policy Inconsistent. GAO-14-153, February 7. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-153 Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/660739.pdf
4. Joint Professional Military Education: Opportunities Exist for Greater Oversight and Coordination of Associated Research Institutions. GAO-14-216, March 10. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-216 Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/661507.pdf
5. Student and Exchange Visitor Program: DHS Needs to Assess Risks and Strengthen Oversight of Foreign Students with Employment Authorization. GAO-14-356, February 27. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-356 Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/661191.pdf
6. Countering Overseas Threats: Gaps in State Department Management of Security Training May Increase Risk to U.S. Personnel. GAO-14-360, March 10. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-14-360 Highlights - http://www.gao.gov/assets/670/661488.pdf
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.