SALT LAKE CITY — It's tough being a dad and there's no doubt about it. Kids don't stop growing, never stop causing mischief, and generally present one of the greatest challenges a person will ever face. Sometimes, though, despite the difficulty, a father just seems to rise above and show how great a dad can be when they are at their best.
After a photo of a father dressed as a superhero walking with his son went viral after being posted to Reddit just a few days ago, we decided to scour the Internet for more photos and videos of fathers at their absolute best.
Below are a few examples of great dadness in action. Got more? Did we miss a big one? Click the [email button](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Story%20Feedback: 8 ways to spot a really great dad) at the bottom of the page and send us your story.
1. They have no problem dressing as a supehero with their son in a hardware store.
2. They will take your favorite toy, literally launch it into space, and then return it to you just so you can have a space toy.
3.They make sure their epileptic son on a special diet gets an awesome Halloween no matter what.
4. They don't mind being a human toy every once in a while.
5. They'll turn a lame regular toy car into a crime-fighting Batmobile.
6. They can turn something already super cool, like a tree house, into a phenomenal Star Wars AT-AT imperial walker.
7. They will dress up in a new costume every day for an entire year just to wave goodbye to you when the school bus leaves.
8. They do the exact opposite of everything this man does.