News / Utah / 

Christmas tree catches fire, displaces two families in Wendover

By David Self Newlin | Posted - Dec 23rd, 2012 @ 6:32pm


3 photos

WENDOVER — Two families are left without a place to live after a fire consumed their home Sunday.

A Christmas tree caught fire inside the single-level duplex at 239 Moriah Ave, and eventually destroyed both units in the building.

The occupants were able to escape unharmed, however, and there were no injuries as a result of the blaze.

The Red Cross was on scene to provide housing assistance to the families.


Photos

David Self Newlin

KSL Weather Forecast

Updated: Tuesday July 17, 2018 5:06 am