SALT LAKE CITY — We've made some changes to our event listings, so find here activities to suit your holiday mood between now and the end of November.
Are there events you'd like to see included? Email us, or tweet @kslcom with the hashtag #StuffToDo.
Salt Lake Valley
- Nov. 16: Winter Festival of Sound at the Tabernacle on Temple Square, 7:30 p.m. Bells on Temple Square annual concert.
- Nov. 16-30, Monday-Saturday: Gingerbread house contest at the Gale Center of History and Culture. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Free Admission. Nov. 16-Dec. 7: Holiday Gallery Stroll at the Art Access Gallery, 230 S. 500 West #125. 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Free Admission.
- Nov. 18: Diwali — Festival of Light celebration, 6 p.m. at the Salt Lake Krishna Temple. More info here.
- Nov. 20, 23, 27, 29: FM 100 Holiday Concert, 12 p.m. at the central court at South Towne Mall, Sandy.
- Nov. 23-Dec. 22: Holiday Market at Gallivan, 239 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City. Focus on local and homemade goods.
- Nov. 29-Dec. 1: Christkindlmarkt at This is the Place Heritage Park, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Holiday market inspired by the German Christmas markets. More info here.
- Nov. 30: Light the Night at South Jordan Towne Center, 10610 S. Redwood Road. Free admission. Ice skating, lighting the community Christmas tree, candy window displays, etc.
- Nov. 16, 17, 19: Eat Like a Pilgrim at Thanksgiving Point: sights, sounds and food of 17th-century America. Doors open at 6 p.m. Adults $27, children $17 in advance. $30/$20 day of performance. More info here.
- Nov. 17: Diwali — Festival of Light celebration, 6 p.m. at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. More info here.
- Nov. 22: 20th Annual Spanish Fork Festival of Lights, 3300 E. Powerhouse Road. More info here.
- Nov. 23-Dec. 29: Holiday lights every evening at Thanksgiving Point. More than 1 million twinkling lights strung along a one-mile path. Charge per car.
- Nov. 16: Dart the Turkey at the Clearfield Aquatic Center, 825 S. State. 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. More info here
- Nov. 18: Interfaith Thanksgiving Program at the Logan Tabernacle, 50 N. Main Street. Free admission.
- Nov. 23: Utah Santa Run at Wall and 25th Street in Ogden. Charity 5K fun run at 4:30 p.m. More info here.
- Nov. 23: Novemberfest Arts and Crafts Fair at the Logan Recreation Center, 195 S. 100 West. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. $1 admission. More info here.
- Nov. 24-Jan. 1: Ogden's Christmas Village, 2500 Grant Avenue. Info on Santa greetings, etc. here.
- Nov. 30: Wintersongs: A Holiday Concert at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, 725 S. 250 East, Hyde Park. Holiday concert featuring USU Chamber Singers, USU Women's Choir and University Chorale. Free admission, open to public.
- Nov. 16-19: Jubilee of Trees: designer Christmas tree festival at the Dixie Center. Event times and more info here.
- Story Book Holiday Parade, Main Street between 400 South and 200 North, Cedar City. Free admission. 2 p.m.
- Nov. 23-24: Santa's Workshop: Christmas gift show at the Dixie Center. Free admission. Event times and more info here.