News / Utah / 

Restaurant Catches Fire

Restaurant Catches Fire



Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A Sandy restaurant is closed today after an overnight fire.

An area inside the roof of the TGI Friday's at 130 West and 10600 South went up in flames last night. Everyone in the restaurant safely evacuated.

The restaurant was in the midst of some remodeling, but officials are not sure if that had anything to do with the cause of the fire.

Damage is estimated at $10,000 to $20,000.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics

Utah

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast