Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) Three people living in a home in Park City narrowly escaped injury overnight when their home caught on fire.
The flames started in the garage, and one of the residents sleeping in a bedroom above the garage heard popping sounds and saw sparks. She alerted the others in the home, who ran out with only the clothes they were wearing.
Firefighters knocked down the flames in about an hour. No one was hurt.
The four residents living in the home are International Exchange Students, and will need to find another place to live.