Fire Starts in Apartment Laundry Room

Fire Starts in Apartment Laundry Room

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- A fire broke out today at the Murray Castle apartments in Murray.

Fire Starts in Apartment Laundry Room

A woman was in her boyfriend's apartment with her daughter and another girl when she smelled smoke. She noticed flames in the laundry room, called 9-1-1, and got the two children out safely.

Firefighters quickly put out the fire. They say a stack of clothes too close to the pilot light of the water heater caught fire.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast