03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8K acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day