04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Healthy eating at the food court
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash