02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Two teens injured, one critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety