02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC