01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah; I-15 near Nephi reopens
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant