01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico