02/13/2014 11:34amThat night, Stacy called. She was crying and could barely get the words out. "Oh, Kate. That boy today — the one we didn't say anything to … he killed himself tonight."
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied