03/20/2013 9:48amFamilySearch, the nonprofit family history website, is about to hit a big milestone: In the next few weeks, FamilySearch indexers will have completed their one billionth searchable record.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China