08/25/2014 6:55amIn this edition of LIFEadvice, I'd like to offer some comfort to the community after the tragic loss of three young missionaries this week. This has hit close to home for me, since Connor Thredgold's father is a dear friend, a coworker and even a co-contributor to this column.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Federal authorities to announce charges in Utahn's cruise ship death
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military