12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Ditch the diet and listen to your body instead