Employees Put Out Fire at SL Business

Employees Put Out Fire at SL Business

Save Story

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A fire forces a quick evacuation of a Salt Lake business overnight. But some employees stayed behind.

Employees Put Out Fire at SL Business

The fire broke out at about 9 pm inside a company called Microtech Polyseal, at 1770 W. 500 South. About 50 employees had to run outside.

The blaze apparently started in a kiln. By the time firefighters got there, workers had already put the fire out, but there was still a lot of smoke.

A woman nearby inhaled too much smoke. She was treated at the scene.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the KSL.com Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast