Restaurant Fire

Restaurant Fire

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

A fire at Trolley Square's Rodizio Grill sent dozens of diners out into the cold tonight.

The fire started around 8 o'clock in the kitchen area above the grill and quickly crept into the attic and walls.

Restaurant employees called fire crews, and tried to put the blaze out themselves.

Crews say it appears the blaze had been burning for a while before anyone noticed anything.

Restaurant patrons were evacuated quickly.....everything stayed calm.

Three of the employees were treated and released at the scene for minor inhalation injuries.

A 10 year old girl was also treated after having an asthma attack.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast