Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) -- A two alarm fire heavily damaged a Salt Lake home near 7723 S. 3795 E. tonight.
Neighbors called 9-1-1 after seeing smoke coming from the garage.
When fire crews arrived, they found the neighbors working to put the fire out.
Crews then opened a door to the house and found smoke and fire inside.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
The family was out of the house when the blaze started.