School portable catches fire

School portable catches fire

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

SUNSET -- An overnight fire damaged a portable at Sunset Elementary School.

A police officer driving by just before 1 a.m. saw smoke coming from the building. Fire crews contained the fire to the portable.

They say a malfunction with a heater inside the portable sparked the fire.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast