Estimated read time: Less than a minute
(KSL News) A toddler is recovering this morning from some severe burns.
Authorities say the toddler is between 10 months and two years old. The baby suffered second and third degree burns over 15 percent of the body and was transported by chopper to the University of Utah burn center.
A deep fryer was found on the floor at the home at 5015 S. 2010 West. And although not confirmed, authorities think the toddler may have tugged on the cord of the fryer, causing hot grease to spill.