News / Utah / 
Fire Damages South Jordan Home

Fire Damages South Jordan Home

Posted - Dec. 15, 2003 at 9:44 p.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A family in South Jordan will be picking up the pieces of their home this holiday season.

They came home this afternoon to find smoke coming from all parts of their house at 1429 W. 11506 South.

The homeowner said his family just finished their Christmas shopping, and were devastated to find their home badly damaged by the smoke and flames.

The family cat died in the fire.

No word yet on the cause.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast