News / Utah / 
Sandy Garage Catches Fire

Sandy Garage Catches Fire

Posted - Dec. 24, 2003 at 12:01 p.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) – A car inside a garage caught fire this morning.

By the time firefighters got to the Sandy home, the whole garage was fully involved in flame.

Sandy Garage Catches Fire

Firefighters had to work quickly to keep the blaze from spreading to the attached home, but they managed to keep it contained.

No one was injured. The homeowners say they were headed snowboarding, and started the car in the garage to warm it up.

Damage to the garage is estimated at 30 thousand dollars, plus the car.

Sandy Garage Catches Fire

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast