Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A bus caught fire inside the garage of a Salt Lake limousine company Monday night.
Crews responded to the fire at LMS Limousine, 500 S. 400 West, shortly after 8:30 pm. They quickly put out the bus fire, but realized the bus had been leaking diesel fuel.
Hazmat teams were called in to clean up the spill. Fifty gallons of diesel spilled but was cleaned up before it got into the sewer line.