Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A burning cigarette or matches left on a bed caused yesterday's two alarm fire at a home used by Valley Mental Health Services.
Fire investigators say a 46-year-old woman was in the room just before the fire began.
The blaze caused $100,000 in damage.