(KSL News) -- Cold temperatures caused a mess at an LDS ward house in Saratoga Springs today.
A frozen sprinkler in the church's west foyer entryway burst spraying water all over, and there was quite a bit of water on the floor and carpet by the time firefighters could get the water shut off.
Church services for tomorrow have been cancelled so workers can get things cleaned up and repaired.
Chief Dave Vickers, Saratoga Springs Fire Dept.: "I wouldn't be surprised to see more of these problems now that we're getting heat/freezing, heat/freezing. And going to be some problems with water problems and stuff. There could be potential, I could be doing more of this."
The water caused several thousand dollars in damage.