News / Utah / 
Teen Injured by Electrical Shock

Teen Injured by Electrical Shock

Posted - Apr. 5, 2004 at 9:57 p.m.



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A 14-year-old boy was badly injured by a jolt of electricity tonight in Rich County.

The boy was with his cousin in the town of Randolph, when he picked up a pipe. That pipe came in contact with a 46-thousand volt power line, which gave the teen a powerful shock.

He was flown to the University of Utah burn center.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast