At 5:20 we talked with ABC reporter Matt Guttman about research that has followed the dispensing of the Swine Flu vaccine and found that the vaccine is working and effective.The problem continues to be availibility. To hear more, click hare.
Swine Flu vaccine is working
- Health officials preparing for another COVID-19 school surge as Utah reports 1,096 new cases
- Westminster College first in Utah to require COVID-19 vaccinations
- Inmate death at central Utah prison now a homicide case
- Utah man who 'cannot refrain from assaultive behavior' charged with murder
- CDC warns people to not eat raw cake batter after E. coli outbreak sickens 16, including Utahn
- Fun or freaky? Richmond man combines tail-finned Plymouth and off-road truck to make 'Maxine'
- Lawmakers give Cuomo deadline in impeachment probe
- Drought woes: More boat ramp closures, hay shortages, and now fecal matter in water
- Utah man arrested, accused of abusing multiple women and their cats
- Moderna says its COVID-19 shot maintains high efficacy through 6 months