(Salt Lake City-AP) -- It's tax day Thursday, and some Utah post offices are helping out.
At least 29 post offices will be open late on tax day to provide late-night collections and stamp purchases.
Some post offices are even expected to stay open as late as midnight.
Tax returns must be postmarked by 11:59 p-m on April 15.
For more information on how late local post offices will be open, residents can log on to the U-S Postal Service Web site.
Some offices open late:
- Downtown Station, 230 W. 200 South
- Main Post Office, 1780 W. 2100 South
- Holladay Branch, 2350 W. Arbor Lane
- Sugar House Station, 1953 S. 1100 East
- Murray Branch, 4989 S. State
- West Valley City Branch, 3490 S. 4400 West
- Airport Post Office, 320 N. 3700 West. (Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)