This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Early voting for the Nov. 3 general election starts Tuesday across Utah.
For Salt Lake County voters, the polls open at 9 a.m. at the County Government Complex on State Street and 2100 South. Voters also can cast their ballot at city halls across the county on weekdays until Oct. 30.
Voters must present an ID. If it is not a current driver license or passport, then two other forms of identification may be used.
Early voters must already be registered in order to participate.
Salt Lake County voters will consider bond issues for the Granite School District and a new law enforcement headquarters in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake County early voting locations
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays until Oct. 30.
- Bluffdale City Hall - 14350 S. 2200 West
- Cottonwood Heights City Hall - 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd. #250 (7200 South)
- Draper City Hall - 1020 E. Pioneer Road (12450 South)
- Herriman City Hall - 13011 S. Pioneer St. (6000 West)
- Holladay City Hall - 4580 S. 2300 East
- Midvale City Hall - 655 W. Center St. (7720 South)
- Murray City Hall - 5025 S. State St. (100 East) #113
- Riverton City Hall - 12830 S. 1700 West
- Salt Lake City Hall - 451 S. State St. (100 East) Room #415 (ADA access on East side of building)
- Sandy City Hall - 10000 S. Centennial Pkwy (240 West)
- South Jordan City Hall - 1600 W. Towne Center Drive (10600 South)
- South Salt Lake City Hall - 220 E. Morris Ave (2430 South) 2nd Floor
- Taylorsville City Hall - 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd (5325 S)
- West Jordan City Hall - 8000 S. Redwood Road (1700 West) (ADA access on the West side of building)
- West Valley City Hall - 3600 Constitution Blvd. (2700 West) Recorder's Office #120
The Associated Press contributed to this story.