Grease Fire Burns Murray Apartment

Grease Fire Burns Murray Apartment


Save Story
Leer en EspaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- A cook's mistake sent flames through a Murray apartment.

Fire officials say the homeowner left a pan of grease on the stove and forgot about it.

Flames gutted the kitchen area causing about $25,000 in damage.

One resident with a heart condition was sent to the hospital as a precaution.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics

Utah

STAY IN THE KNOW

Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the KSL.com Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast