McDonalds Damaged by Fire

McDonalds Damaged by Fire

Save Story

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) -- Hungry customers in Magna had to put their Big Mac Attack on hold Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to a McDonalds where they found heavy smoke. Investigators say it looks like the fire started in the bathroom and call the situation suspicious.

The smoke caused about $5,000 damage. The fast food place was evacuated, but no one was hurt.

Firefighters say they will continue to investigate how the fire started, but the restaurant was expected to re-open later today.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast