SOUTH JORDAN, Utah (AP) -- Police say a fire over the weekend at an LDS Church in South Jordan was started by a Molotov cocktail.
Firefighters were called to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building near 2700 West and 11800 South yesterday morning.
South Jordan Sergeant Dan Starks said a small wine bottle filled with a flammable liquid and a rag had been lit and thrown through a glass door into the lobby.
The blaze was put out quickly.
(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)